Carcassonne Big Box Game Features
Players: 2 – 5 players Duration: 45 – 45 mins Min. Age:8+ Game complexity EASY Genre: City Building,Medieval Solo game mode: No Co-op: No Online Version: No
What is Carcassonne Big Box about?
- STRATEGY GAME – PLAN YOUR WAY TO VICTORY: Build the fortress city of your dreams one tile at a time. If you want to block a city’s growth or connect with your opponent’s road to share the points, then Carcassonne allows you to use your cunning and outsmart your opponent.
- ELEGANT GAME MECHANICS: Players fill in the landscape around the medieval fortified city with tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each addition expands the board on which players can then add followers.
- Select from over 150 tiles and 7 types of meeples to create your own medieval landscape. The map grows, and so does the opportunity for players to disrupt one another. It’s all about clever tile placement!
- INCLUDES CARCASSONNE BASE GAME AND 11 EXPANSIONS: “Inns & Cathedrals”, “Traders & Builders”, “The Abbot”, “The River”, “The Flying Machines”, “The Ferries”, “The Messengers”, “The Gold Mines”, “Mage & Witch”, “The Robbers”, and “The Crop Circles”
- Each expansion can be played in any combination with the base game, ensuring a unique experience every time. Exciting new twists are added to the game with each expansion. In every expansion, there are always new strategies to learn and secrets to discover.