Is Lost Ruins of Arnak fun to play?
Players: 1 – 4 players | Game Duration 30 – 120 mins | Min. Age 12+ | Game complexity: MEDIUM
Genre: Adventure, Historical, Exploration, Air / Land / Sea Travel
Solo game mode: Yes | Co-op: No | Online Version: No
|CGE Czech Games Edition Lost Ruins of Arnak||880 Reviews||$59.95 $39.99||Buy on Amazon|
What is Lost Ruins of Arnak about?
What we enjoy about Lost Ruins of Arnak
- It involves placing workers and building decks. They are equally important
- The artwork is beautiful.
- Items and artefacts up top change over time, so you must adjust accordingly
- In the game, you always have many options available to you (often as many as six: go to several locations, play a card, buy a card, research). As you can only do one per turn, if you think there is an item everyone would like, you should buy it first.
- Each mechanic in itself is easy to understand.
- The cards have easy-to-understand icons.
We are still in the middle of updating the details of the game Lost Ruins of Arnak. If you would like to share information or thoughts about this game, feel free to contribute by submitting it via the comments form below. You input is much appreciated and will go towards enhancing the information on this site. Thank you in advance!
Any additional information to share about Lost Ruins of Arnak? We would like to hear from you! Provide your review, feedback and comments via the comments form below and we will update this page. Thank you!
Rulebook and How to Play Guides
How to Play Lost Ruins of Arnak and Review Videos