Is The Genius Star fun to play?
Players: 1 – 2 players | Game Duration – mins | Min. Age 8+ | Game complexity: EASY Genre: Puzzle, Real-time Solo game mode: Yes | Co-op: No | Online Version: No
What is The Genius Star about?
There are 165,888 ways to solve each puzzle
Players will love the “GOLDEN STAR” twist. Just make the golden star and get a double win
Play alone or with a friend to fill the grid
According to a specially developed computer program, every combination has at least one solution, and some have several!
There are star-shaped grids, dice, 7 triangle blockers, and 11 different shapes and colors included in this tabletop game. Simple to travel with and fun to play.
Play this STEM board game to improve problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and motor manipulation skills
How to Play
- Roll all seven dice at once
- In each grid, a player must place seven blockers in the triangle spots to match the seven numbers printed on the dice
- It’s race time! The 11 colored shapes will be filled into every other space on the grid to compete against each other
- First place goes to the winner! You can get double if you have the Golden Star!
What did we like about The Genius Star?
- great for those who love puzzles as it is never the same puzzle twice
- good brain teaser
- great at testing spatial awareness and problem solving
Any additional information to share about The Genius Star? We would like to hear from you! Provide your review, feedback and comments via the comments form below and we will update this page. Thank you!
Rulebook and How to Play Guides
How to Play The Genius Star and Review Videos