Splendor Game Review
In the game Splendor, players go about:
- collecting gem tokens,
- acquiring development cards
- purchasing development cards with their gems.
- using development cards to get bonuses (discounts on the purchase of new cards) and prestige points (points needed to win the game)
To win the game, you must reach 15 prestige points before your opponents do.
Splendor Game Review Summary
- Simple to learn and quick to get started game
- Well designed game components with great artwork
- You can easily pick up to play again without trying to remember the rules
- Simple to learn but difficult to win – you need to think about what you opponent is doing
- Weak linkage to the theme
Splendor Game Review Links
Splendor Review - with Tom Vasel
Splendor Review with the Game Boy Geek
2 résultats pour "Splendor Board Game" Trier par:Amazon présentePrix : par ordre croissantPrix : par ordre...
|Estimated Game Time||30 min|
|Min number of players||2|
|Max number of players||4|