Easy How to Play Farkle Dice Game Rules Guide
2 -6 players
Age: 8 +
What is the goal?
Farkel is a dice game players take turns rolling dice to score points in the game. Players total up their scores and aim to reach a winning total.
What do I need to play Farkle?
- 6 dice
- Something to keep score
Players take turns in a CLOCKWISE direction to roll the dice and score points to reach the winning total of 10000.
- At the start of your turn, roll all the dice at one go
- After each throw:
- Set aside and score one or more dice
- Decide if you wish to:
- continue throwing remaining dice and scoring or
- end your turn and bank your score
- If you score all 6 dice, you may continue throwing all 6 dice and adding to the score you have already gained
- If you are not able to score any dice on a throw, you ‘FARKLE‘, your turn ends and you lose all your points for that turn.
- When you end your turn, you hand the dice to the next player
Once a player reaches the total winning points, each player has one last turn to try to score enough points to win.
How do you score in Farkle?
How do you win?
- 1st player to reach the winning total of 10000