Power Grid Board Game Review
In Power Grid, players represent power companies that supply electricity to cities.
During the game, the power companies will
- buy power plants at auction
- buy resources for their plants to produce electricity
- build a network to supply electricity from their plants to multiple cities
Power companies will earn money from the power supplied. Money is then used to buy more plants or build.
The player who can supply electricity to the most cities wins.
Power Grid Board Game Review Summary
- Beautiful artwork and components
- Auction process creates lively player interaction
- High Replayability
- Deep strategic thinking required to understand supply and demand
- Low downtime as you will need to see what your opponents are doing
- The game doesn’t play as well for 2 players
- Quite a long game, not suitable if you are requiring something short
Power Grid Board Game Review Links
Power Grid Deluxe - Shut Up & Sit Down Review
Power Grid Deluxe Review - with Tom Vasel
|Estimated Game Time||120 min|
|Min number of players||2|
|Max number of players||6|