Joking Hazard game rules that get you started quick
Get your game started quick with this easy to read and reference Joking Hazard game rules. Learn how to play Joking Hazard quick!
Players: 3 to 10 | Game duration from: 30 mins | Game Complexity: EASY How to play Joking Hazard rules in simple steps
|Joking Hazard by Cyanide & Happiness - a funny comic building party game for 3-10 players, great for...||$25.00||Buy on Amazon|
What is the goal?
Play cards that follow a funny dialogue with the other played cards. The first person with 3 points wins.
- All cards are shuffled and 7 cards are dealt to each player.
- The rest of the cards are placed in the centre to form the deck, and
- one player is chosen to be the judge for the first round.
Joking Hazard card game gameplay is as follows:
- Form the starter panel by flipping over the deck’s top card.
- The judge forms the second panel by choosing a card from their hand and placing it face up on either side of the first card.
- Players then play their best card (the punchline) that they believe follows the two panel cards in a funny way face down.
- The judge shuffles the punchlines, puts each punchline down (face-up) one at a time and chooses favourite punchline card.
- The card owner is revealed and declared the round winner and earns one point.
- Next player clockwise to the Judge becomes the new Judge
- New round begins with the Judge and each player drawing one new card (you should always have 7 cards at the start of each round).
- The first player to get 3 points is the winner.
Cards with a red border can only be played as punchlines (the third panel).
When the deck plays a red card:
- Judge does not play a card and players play with only two panels by choosing a card that best follows the red card
- The judge shuffles the second panels, chooses his favourite and the winner gets 2 points instead of one.