How to Play Call Three Darts
Learn how to play Call Three darts. in quick simple and concise instructions.
Setting up your dart game
- All you need is 3 darts.
- Each player gets to throw 3 darts on their turn.
- Determine the throwing turn order of players.
Simple Gameplay Instructions
Next player sets your 3 targets in order
When you step on the throwing line for the first time, the next player will call out three targets. The next player can choose any number from 1 to 20 or the bullseye.
You now have to hit those targets in order and a score is only registered if you hit them.
When you hit the right number, you score points:
- One point for a normal hit,
- Two points for a double segment hit or the bullseye outer ring and
- Three points for a triple segment or the bullseye middle.
How do you win?
The game goes for 10 rounds.
After 10 rounds, player with the highest score wins.