Hedbanz Rules – Easy How to Play Guide
Fast to learn easy to read how to play Hedbanz rules.
|HedBanz Game 2nd Edition The Quick Question Game of What Am I?||$26.99 $25.29||Buy on Amazon|
- Put the cards face up in the middle of the playing area.
- Players adjust the headbands around their heads.
- Make sure the Hedbanz logo is centered over your eyebrows.
- Deal each player one card face down.
- The players insert their cards into their headbands without looking.
- Each player receives three chips. Whatever is left becomes the bank.
- The youngest player goes first and turn passes to the left.
Simple How to Play Hedbanz steps
Identify your headband picture
- During your turn, start the timer.
- Ask each player a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ question that will help you identify the picture
- After asking all the players, ask another round of questions.
Guessing a picture
- Put a scoring badge on your headband for correct guesses and put another card on your headband.
- Continue asking questions till the timer runs out.
- You can stop trying to guess at any point during your turn.
- You can also trade your card for a new card for the next round.
- When timer runs out or you stop guessing or trade in a card, proceed to next player’s turn.
How do you win in Hedbanz?
Tips on Hedbanz Questions
Always ask these 3 questions first: Am I an animal? Am I a thing? Am I a food?
Hedbanz Question cards also provide some tips on what questions to ask.
How to Play Hedbanz and Review Videos