How to Play Hedbanz – Quick and Easy Rules
Fast to learn easy to read how to play Hedbanz rules.
Suitable for 2 – 6 players | 30 – 35 mins duration | Recommended age 7+ | Game complexity: EASY
Genre: Children’s Game, Deduction, Humor Solo game mode: No Co-op: No
Online Version: No
Click here for the official rulebook
|HedBanz Game 2nd Edition The Quick Question Game of What Am I?||$18.99||Buy on Amazon|
What is the goal? #
Be the first to get rid of all your chips!
Game setup #
- Put the cards face up in the middle of the playing area.
- Players adjust the headband around their heads.
- Make sure the Hedbanz logo is centered over your eyebrows
- Deal each player one card face down.
- The players’ cards are inserted into the clip of their headband without looking at the picture side of the card.
- Each player receives three chips. Whatever is left becomes the bank.
- Youngest player goes first. Play passes to left.
- When it is your turn, flip the timer over and ask each other a question that will help you identify the picture on your head.
- After asking all the players a question, proceed to the second round, then the third, etc.
- The question cards show sample questions you can ask to find out who you are. There\’s no need to ask these questions if you don\’t want to. Any question is fine, except \”What am I?\” At any time you can ask, “Am I…?””
- As soon as you guess the picture, put another card on your headband (remember not to peek). Keep asking questions until the timer runs out. Each time you guess a picture correctly, put a chip into the bank. After that, it\’s the next player\’s turn.
- You can stop trying to guess at any point during your turn. You must collect one chip from the bank and be dealt a new card for the next round.
How do you win? #
Whoever gets rid of their chips first wins!