Quick and Easy Online Guide on How to Play Left Center Right Dice Game
Fast to learn easy to read how to play LCR Left Center Right rules.
Players: 3 to 12 | Game duration from: 20 mins | Game Complexity: EASY How to play LCR rules in simple steps
What is the goal?
Left Center Right is a luck-based dice game that involves dice rolls and the passing of poker chips between players. Players take turns to roll the dice. The dice roll outcome determines who they pass their chips to. The person who is the only one with the remaining chips wins.
- Each player gets 3 chips
- Players sit in a circle or around a table
- Center of the circle is the ‘pot’ where players will place their chips during the game
- Select a starting player
Players take turns in clockwise order until the game ends.
On your turn:
- Roll the dice and if you have:
- 3 or more chips, roll all 3
- 2 chips, roll 2
- 1 chip, roll 1
- No chips, don\’t roll
- Take action based on the dice roll outcome
- 1, 2, 3 on a die represent dots
- 4 represents L
- 5 represents C
- 6 represents R
Action on L (4)
Give 1 chip to left player
Action on C (5)
Give 1 chip to pot in the center
Action on 1, 2, 3 (dots)
Action on R (6)
Give 1 chip to right player
3. End turn, pass dice to next player
How do you win?
Player who is the only player with chips on hand, wins!