How to Play Uno Star Wars Mandolarian Rules Official Guide
Welcome to the quick and easy guide on how to play Uno Star Wars – a variant of the timeless card game Uno. The game applies the rules of Uno and adopts unique gameplay mechanics using themed action cards.
Players: 2 to 10 | Game duration from: 30 mins | Game Complexity: EASY Uno Star Wars rules pdf / rulebook
|Mattel Games UNO Star Wars The Mandalorian in Storage Tin, Themed Deck & Special Rule, Toy for Kid,…
|Buy on Amazon
What is the goal?
Players aim to discard all cards. Match your card with the top card by color or number. Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild cards add a twist. Shout “Uno!” with one card left to avoid penalties.
Setting Up Uno Star Wars
- Shuffle the cards and choose a dealer.
- Deal 7 cards to each player.
- Place the remaining cards face down in the center of the table to create the draw pile.
- Draw the top card from the DRAW PILE and place it FACEUP on the DISCARD PILE. Skip any Action Cards and continue with the next card.
- The game starts with the player to the dealer’s left, and then goes around the table in a clockwise direction.
How to Play Uno Star Wars Mandalorian in Simple Steps
On your turn, play 1 card to the discard pile
- On your turn, you must play one card onto the Discard Pile to get rid of it.
- PLAY any matching card in your hand on the Discard Pile.
- Play a card only if it matches the top card’s color, number, or symbol on the Discard Pile. If you played an Action Card, it performs a special action!
If you don’t have a matching card, draw one from Draw Pile
Play continues to the next player
Play continues with the next player once you play or draw a card.
Uno Star Wars Mandalorian Action Cards
When played, the next player must draw 2 cards and lose their turn.
When played, the next player loses their turn
When played, the direction of play reverses.
Wild card matches anything and lets you choose the continuing color.
Wild This is the Way Card
When someone plays a Draw 2 or Wild Draw 4 card on you, you may play this card to block the penalty and then choose any other player to draw the cards – even the one who played it originally! This card is also a wild card, so you choose the color that resumes play.
Wild Draw Four card
If you have a Wild Draw Four card, you can play it regardless of the card on the Discard Pile. But there’s a rule you need to follow. You can only play the Wild Draw Four if you have no card in your hand that matches the color of the Discard Pile.
When played, the next player has 2 options: Draw 4 cards and lose their turn OR challenge.
Show your entire hand if challenged to confirm a matching card color, including wild cards.
- If you DO NOT have a card that matches color: the challenger draws 6 cards instead of 4 and loses their turn.
- If you DO have a card that matches color: YOU must draw 4 cards and they draw none.
This card is also a Wild card, so you get to choose the color that continues play (regardless of the outcome of any challenge).
How do you win?
When a player wins a hand, they score points based on the cards left in their opponent’s hand.
Cards are valued as follows:
All number cards (0-9) are Face Value
Any Action Card is worth 20 Points
Any Wild Card is worth 50 Points
Track points after each hand. First to 500 wins.
How to Play Uno Star Wars and Review Videos