How to Play Clue Jr – Game Rules and Instructions in Simple Steps
Learn how to play Clue Jr. We provide you with the game rules and instructions in quick simple steps! Share this with your other players and get your game started fast.
Players: 2 to 6 | Game duration from: 30 mins | Game Complexity: EASY How to play Clue Junior The Case of the Broken Toy rules in simple steps Clue Junior The Case of the Broken Toy rules pdf / rulebook
|Hasbro Gaming Clue Junior Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up, Case of The Broken Toy, Classic Mystery…
|Buy on Amazon
What is the goal?
Someone broke one of the toys and you need to find out:
- which toy is broken,
- who broke it, and
- when they did it!
- 6 Clue character pawns
- 6 furniture tokens,
- 7 white bases,
- 7 yellow bases,
- detective notepad, die, and
- label sheet
- Place all of the yellow bases facedown and mix them up. Do not peek. Put one facedown in the board’s center. This is the time the toy was broken!
- Place a furniture token into each of the left-over yellow bases (don’t look at the bottoms) and place each token in its appropriate room on the gameboard.
- Set aside the white base with the toy chest, Place face-down the others, and mix them up. Without peeking, put one of those bases facedown in the board’s center. This is the broken toy.
- Mix up the toy chest base with the remaining white bases, and place a character pawn into each. The character pawn with the toy chest broke the toy!
- Place all character pawns on matching start spaces, even if there aren’t six players. Everyone begins to pick a character!
- Everyone takes a notepad sheet and keeps their notepad entries hidden from others
Take turns rolling the die to see if you:
- move your character,
- look under characters, or
- check under furniture
Note down the clues that you find, strike out choices, and eventually find out what happened.
The youngest player goes first.
On your turn, roll the die and if you
Secretly peek below any furniture token
Secretly peek below any character pawn
Roll a number
Move your character pawn up to that many spaces along linking footprints.
• You cannot land on other character pawns.
• You cannot end your move on the space where you started
Landing on a footprint, if you:
Land on a yellow footprint:
Secretly peek under the furniture token in that room
Land on a white footprint
Secretly peek under any character pawn
Land on a black footprint
Marking your sheet
Crossing out furniture and time
When looking under a yellow base, cross off that furniture and the time you see as this can’t be the time the toy was broken! Cross out the furniture so you remember which rooms you’ve already checked!
Crossing out characters
When looking under a white base, cross out the toy you see as this can’t be the broken toy. Also cross out the character, UNLESS you find the toy chest. Whoever has the toy chest broke the toy! Keep looking under characters to figure out which toy was broken.
How do you win?
Make an accusation and solve the mystery
Do this at any time on your turn, even after marking your sheet.
1. Say, “[character] broke the [toy] at [time].”
2. Secretly look under the bases in the center of the board and under the character
3. Are you right about all three?
If you solve all 3 questions, you win the game.
If you fail to solve all 3, you are out. Don’t tell anyone the solution.
How to Play Clue Junior The Case of the Broken Toy and Review Videos