Is Incohearent fun to play?
Players: 2 – 20 players | Game Duration 20 – 40 mins | Min. Age 17+ | Game complexity: EASY
Genre: Card Games,Humour,Mature / Adult,Party Game
Solo game mode: No | Co-op: No | Online Version: No
|Incohearent - The Party Game Where You Compete to Guess The Gibberish - by What Do You Meme?||15,802 Reviews||$19.82||Buy on Amazon|
What is Incohearent about?
- Get Talking: Compete with friends (& maybe family!) to make sense out of gibberish from pop-culture categories.
- Grab Friends: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players!
- How To Play: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What’s Inside: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
We are still in the middle of updating the details of the game Incohearent. If you would like to share information or thoughts about this game, feel free to contribute by submitting it via the comments form below. You input is much appreciated and will go towards enhancing the information on this site. Thank you in advance!
Any additional information to share about Incohearent? We would like to hear from you! Provide your review, feedback and comments via the comments form below and we will update this page. Thank you!